Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009


The last of my Journals and another Christmas card
Good morning,here is the last of my journals,you won't see anymore of these at least for a while....lol.....And yes another Christmas card,thats all I have been making lately and I still have one more to do,then hopefully that is it.But I am thinking I will get an early start on them next year as I have been so rushed this year and its not much fun trying to create so many at the same time.This christmas card I cased from Laura at Scrapnextras she makes the most amazing cards.I changed it a little to have the baubles look like they are hanging from a tree,you can see Laura's card here.Now onto the journal,I love the colours in this,the Hydrangeas are from Bizzy Becs and there are so many beautiful colours available.The heart pearls are also from Bizzy Becs and are so pretty,they will be available soon.Must start my last Christmas card,have a good day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...