Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009




Some Christmas cards I received and a Bizzy Becs Card
Hello all,I was supposed to post this yesterday and didn't get a chance,I have been busy again.I still have some baking to do.........nothing like getting it done at the last minute....lol.....I also had to go to the shops AGAIN, I forgot a few things and now I am so tired.But I still don't get an early night and will drag myself to the gym in the morning,as they will be closed for about a week.Above are the handmade chrissy cards I received this year and I love them,I don't get many as most of my friends don't craft so I cherish the ones I do get.The cute Merry one was made by my long time friend Sandra,we met when we first joined the bank and OMG I just realised that will be 20 years ago next year.The reindeer one is from Debbie,who I met while working in the bank......she made this fab card at one of Teneale Williams classes.The Dove one was made by Karen also at a class with Teneale Williams and how elegant is it,Karen introduced me to Stampin'Up!.The little Christmas fairy was made by Bec from Bizzy Becs and isn't it adorable,I met Bec through her fabulous online store,where I do most of my craft shopping.

Now onto my card,I made this card with Bizzy Becs Digi image and Digi music papers,which I just love and know I will use heaps.The ticket is also one from Bec,it was a test one so I am not sure if it is available,but I will check with Bec.It was a blank ticket and I just had to add my sentiment.The flowers I used are also available at Bizzy Becs,the sweet little image was coloured with my copics.I am pleased with how this turned out,I hope you like it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...