Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Vintage Santa
Good morning,while I was up I thought I would get this post done as I have another busy day ahead,doing the last of our shopping including the grocery items. This jolly Santa was a free image from Elizabeth O. Dulemba,he was so easy to colour and very quick with my copics.I am only disappointed with one thing though, and that is I only have this cardstock in white and I feel that with the colours I used it needed to be a cream/vanilla colour.I was originally using Stampin'Up cardstock which I have in white and vanilla,but I am having trouble colouring with Stampin'Up! cardstock.The ink seems to dry on top of the cardstock and when you colour over to blend, it starts lifting a little of it off......if that makes any sence.It is perfect for watercolouring and stamping,but I just can't get it to work with copics.Is it just me or do some of you have the same trouble? I have found that Kaszazz cardstock blends beautifully and the ink actually soaks into the cardstock,but I do need to get it in a cream colour so as the white doesn't stick out so much.The music sheet paper is one that I purchased through Bizzy Becs Digi store and it is fantastic,I love the vintage feel to it and even the stains on it look brilliant,the ticket is also available from Bizzy Becs Digi store and I am loving those as well.Enjoy your day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...