Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

An Award
Three lovely ladies and wonderful blogging friends passed this award onto me.Thankyou so much Lil Daffodil,Kylie and Merry............I really appreciate you all thinking of me,and I am so sorry it has taken me a while to post.Now I have thanked these wonderful ladies,I have to list 10 things I like and pass this award onto either 3 or 10 bloggers(1 award said 3, the other 2 said 10....lol....). So I should pass it onto 23 bloggers.

So here are 10 things I like
  1. Being with my family
  2. watching movies
  3. cooking
  4. scrapbooking
  5. cardmaking
  6. days out with my family
  7. sweets(any kind....lol....)
  8. shopping
  9. BBQ's at home or out
  10. Winter,Autumn and spring(sorry not a huge fan of the Australian summer-its TOO HOT)
Now I need to choose 23 bloggers(OMG) should have done this a while ago.
  1. Bec
  2. Kellie
  3. Kristy
  4. Tracey
  5. Debbie
  6. Linda
  7. Danderella
  8. Dena
  9. Mandy
  10. Kylie K
  11. Sammi
  12. Kim
  13. Danielle
  14. Gina G
  15. Riet
  16. Andie
  17. Cheryl
  18. Nataliya
  19. Linda
  20. Abby
  21. Annmaree
  22. Lynda
  23. Penny
I also wanted to thank everyone for following my blog,I like to follow all that follow me,but there are some profiles that do not link up through the followers widget.So if I haven't followed your blog as yet,please leave me a comment so that I can find your blog if you have one and follow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...