Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge # 38 with Bugaboo Stamps
Good evening,a quick post from me as I still have a few things to do and it is already 10.15pm.I did try to make a card and get it posted yesterday,but I just couldn't colour the image, it was not working.I coloured two and they both ended up in the bin,it didn't help that I was totally exhausted and forcing my self to make a card,how's that for dedication......lol......So this morning I decided to try again but with a different image and I am pleased with how it turned out....finally!!
I have used another Bugaboo image,I just love these,they make me laugh.I have had many requests for funny cards,so I am trying to get a stash of them ready.I am also entering this card into the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge,loved the sketch so thought I would have a go.The flowers came from Bizzy Becs,I love Becs new range of flowers especially the two tone ones.Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...