Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Challenge card
Good afternoon,I have finally finished my challenge card for Mo's challenge blog and If the Shoe Fits Scrap it,I think I might be a bit late for the second one,I will see what happens.Mo's challenge wants a creation for a new beginning so my card is for a newly married couple starting a new life in their new home.........it could also be used for Valentines day.And,if the Shoe fits Scrap it wants to see you colour with your favourite colouring medium.I have also followed an old Friday Sketchers sketch,I loved the quilted effect and it works so well with this adorable Mo Manning image. Well must go and try and make these challenges,thanks for stopping by and I hope you have all recovered from your New Year's Eve celebrations.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...