Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Scrapbook Page for my Nephew
Hi all,I don't have a card for you today,my nephew and his girlfriend gave me their first lot of photos to scrap,so I thought I should get started.They want me to scrapbook all of their holidays and so far they have been to Japan which is what I am scrapping now,New Zealand and they are in New York as I post this, and I think they have been somewhere else but I can't remember.So I have a huge job ahead of me,they are only 23 and are already jetsetters....lol....I made a little mini chipboard album of his 21st and gave it to him and he loved it,which is why I am now scrapbooking his holidays.They want simple pages,which I think I have achieved and I don't want to make it to girly.........so I have to go for an in between look as it is for both of them.I have also made a pocket behind the DP, to store the brochures and bits they collected and the brochure also doubles as a title.The leaf DP is a free digi from Jak Heath and it works perfectly with these colours,I chose these colours to match the castle........the roof tiles are green and it has alot of ornate gold work on it.I have used some gorgeous square gem brads for the centres of the flowers.I did follow a sketch but I can't remember where I got it,I think most of their album will be sketches so I can get it done.The page does look so much nicer IRL.I will try to do cards in between,but I hope you also don't mind looking at the scrap pages when I haven't done any.....if he lets me show their picture....lol....Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...