Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010



Zig Zag Railway and a Quick Card
Good evening,I was unable to get a card done today but I do have one to show.I had to make a very quick card Friday night as I needed it for Saturday,so I went back to the tusty Stampin'Up! stamps,I always use these when I need a card in hurry.The picture isn't the best, as I took it without the flash to show you the border and image have been popped up with foam tape.This is probably the quickest card I have ever made,it took me about 20 minutes,I don't think I will ever break that record....lol...Today we took the girls to the Zig Zag Railway Lithgow Blue Mountains and wow what a beautiful day it was.There were clear skies and it wasn't too hot,it was however windy and even though it doesn't look like it the wind got quite cold at times.We saw Thomas the tank engine and we went for a ride on one of the old Steam trains,luxurious as well, the first class cabins have been well looked after and it even had a lounge area.Well going to catch up on your blogs,enjoy your week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...