Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A brand new Digi Stamp Store - Bugaboo Stamps
Good afternoon,I hope you have all been enjoying your weekend, it's still a bit hot for me.................I am so looking forward to winter.Anyway while blog hopping, I stopped over at Danderellas blog and saw this fabulous card she made with these funny digi stamps.Well I was so glad I stopped by,I have been looking for these sorts of images for a long while now.I make alot of cards for other people and there has been quite a few requests for funny ones,but I could not find anything that fit the bill until now. So I have purchased quite a few of these and will be going back for more,I just love them.The online store is called Bugaboo Stamps and it only opened this month,so hop over and have a look,she does have a wide range of images available.I have left the top right of this card blank so I can add a number at a later stage,and I have used the Mojo Monday sketch week 70.I didn't get around to blogging or blog hopping yesterday,I decided to organise all the digi stamps I have stored on my computer. It has been annoying me for some time.It took hours to organise these digi's and I didn't realise how many I had, I was never going to get any and now I love them....lol....Anyway they have now been sorted and I just have to make sure I keep it that way.Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...