Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mojo Monday #124
Good evening,I have had a busy day today and when I got home I just felt like making a card......a bit of therapy........lol........There was no retail therapy,as I have no money,sigh!!! I decided to do the Mojo Monday sketch and this weeks sketch was perfect for the image I wanted to use.I have had this stamp set for a while and have been wanting to use it,I really do love how these Verve Stamp sets always turn out a classy card with little effort.Now when I saw the sketch and decided I was going to use it,I got into a panic.I don't know what planet I was on, but I thought this card had to be finished by sometime this evening or I would miss the challenge.I was 3/4 the way through making the card when I realised.........what are you doing? You have until Monday to finish it......lol.......I think I am still tired or crazy!!! Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day/evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...