Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010



Wedding Invitations
Good afternoon,I am so sorry I have not blogged frequently over the last two weeks,there have been so many things happening over here.This is the Wedding invitation my friend decided on,it was based on a design by Jak Heath which you can see here.My friend requested pink,chocolate and white as the colours and also wanted butterflies.I tried to incorporate a little chocolate,but it was always too dark with the colours chosen and really took the elegance away from the card.....so we stuck with the pink and white.I have embossed onto a beautiful white shimmer cardstock and then scored two lines to finish the embossing off.It took me a while to quite some time to adjust the writing to fit into the space, and also align it so it was exactly where it needed to be.........but I finally did it. I love the effect printed directly onto the card,it looks so professional.I will also be printing the envelopes,making place cards and wishing well cards for the inside of the invitation..........so alot of work ahead.The beautiful white pearls came from Bizzy Becs.Well must go,I have some blog hopping to do and then get to the gym.Enjoy your week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...