Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bugaboo Freebie Friday
Hi all,yes I have been a bad blogger lately,I have just been so busy.I spent all day Thursday cooking for a party I was having on Friday night(one of my friends stayed until 2am and we had a ball)and Friday I was cleaning all day for the party.Today(Saturday) I had to take my eldest out to buy some clothes,we got home at 5pm and we were exhausted.At about 6pm we visited my sister in hospital,her sweet little bundle of joy had to be delivered 5 weeks early by caesarean as she was not growing.She was born yesterday weighing only 4lbs and looks like a little porcelain doll,she is so very tiny,but seems to be healthy.

Anyway,onto my card,this is one of the freebie Friday images from Bugaboo this week.I love this image,it was perfect to make a birthday card for my friends son who is mad about soccer.Jodie has quite a few sports images and I must say they are all fantastic,so hop on over to Bugaboo and check them out.Must go,still have lots to do.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...