Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Blog Awards

                                             from Lil Daffodil

                                              from Nataliya

Hi all,not a card post from me just yet,but there will be one shortly.I just wanted to take the time and thank these wonderful ladies for passing me these awards,I am so sorry Nataliya and Fiona that it has taken me so long to post these,things have been a bit hectic around here.These ladies have both become my blogging friends and make the most beautiful creations,so hop on over to their blogs and see what they have been up to.I would like to pass this award on to all of my followers,so please take the awards.....especially if you don't have them.

Now I would also like to thank Sammi and Kez for the wonderful blog candy I won from them,quite some time ago.I was also very late in saying thankyou for my wonderful candy........so very sorry ladies.I don't have photos,as I did pack it all away in my craftroom ready to use and there were no photos of the candy on the blogs that I could use....lol.......I am already getting use out of my goodies....thankyou so much!!!

And now I need to thank Abby,I won Abbys fantastic candy..............one of her gorgeous creations!!! Now this is one candy that I can't get anywhere and I am just thrilled at winning something that someone made.I just adore it and will never part with it and OMG it smells so good.So thankyou very much Abby for this gorgeous candy from the heart.I love it!! Now here is a picture of what I won.I have used Abby's photo,it just showcases it beautifully.You can just see the lid for the box in the corner and the beautiful scented pin cushion and pins inside the box base.Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Caroljenks said...

Wow what a gorgeous Candy to win :)

Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...