Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bugaboo New Release
Good afternoon,I am a bit late posting this.......but it's here now.I love these new images and couldn't wait to make a card.This was the one I wanted to use first,I don't often know what colours or papers I am going to use with an image,but with this one I knew straight away.This sweet image reminds me of the country,so these papers and colours were perfect for the look I wanted and I must say I am really happy with this card.Jodie has so many images in store, you really need to check them out here and you will have trouble choosing the ones you want.Rae Anne one of the lovely Bugaboo DT ladies has a tutorial on re inking your copics and you can check that out here.Well must go,still working on a Creatalicious DT challenge creation, it needs to be ready for the 15th and it's another fabulous challenge .Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...