Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge
Good morning all,I hope you are enjoying your weekend,I am........but it is going far too quickly.It is now time for the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge and this weeks challenge is to follow a fabulous sketch created by Michele.For my card I have used a mini set called cute skulls,I have also cut the skull out and popped it up on foam for a 3D effect.You can check out all the fantastic images Jodie has here.
What will you get, you ask??
We will pick winners with random.org for the following:
1st place 8 images of choice
2nd place 4 images of choice
3rd place 2 images of choice
You may use any stamp you choose, however if you use a Bugaboo stamp you get two entries per card.
Now come and join in the fun,the images are so easy to colour and we would love to see what you come up with.Check out the sketch,challenge rules and fantastic DT creations here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...