Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bugaboo's New Release
Hi all,sorry I have not been around for a few days. I have been busy doing DT cards and can't show them yet...............so I made one today that I can share.I was also getting my daughter ready for a school camp,she is now back,but now the washing will need to be done.That can wait though,I don't think it will go anywhere...lol...

Anyway Jodie from Bugaboo stamps has released some cute little Easter stamps and this is one of them.I just love them and they are so easy to colour,there are also some floral Easter Eggs so hop on over to Bugaboo and check them out.The papers are Cuddly Buddly digi papers and they are gorgeous,I also created the large flower from a punch and used frinkles for the centre.The hat pin was created by Bec from Bizzy Becs,she is so clever. Jodie has also hit the 200 follower mark, and is giving away 2 free digis and if she gets to 300 she will give away 3 free digis,how generous is that.So if you want these freebies, become a follower and download them from here.

Must go,will be back shortly to see what you have all been up to and don't forget the Bugaboo going green blog hop is still on and under this post,you still have time to enter.

20 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Cheryl,
What a fabulously bright Easter card. I love the lively colours and embellishments and the image is just too cute. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

WILMA said...

Cheryl its a beauty! I love the image and so perfect coloured!
Love from Holland!
Wilma

Anonymous said...

cheryl- I love the little bunny! so sweet!
Hugs
Elma

Rae Anne said...

Cheryl, your card is absolutely, positively gorgeous!!! I wish I could make such a beatuiful cards!!! MWAH!

Unknown said...

Hi hun,

love yr EASTER CARD so sweet

Love Dawn xx

Anne said...

What a super cute and adorable card you have made. Beautiful work!

Hugs, Anne

Debbie Pamment said...

How absolutely adorable!!! This little guy has such a sweet face - and your layout and colouring - WOW - love it all - ALMOST better than chocolate eggs - LOL
xXx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cheryl,
What a cute bunny!! Love all those wonderful Spring/Easter flowers too. It's gorgeous!
Hugs,
Andie xx

Leigh said...

So pretty Cheryl, with the pinks, greens and yellows. Love it.

Merry said...

Beautiful card Cheryl...just love your shading on the image.

cheryl said...

oh cheryl hun what gorjus colurs you have used and the bunny is super cute brilliant coluring too hugs cheryl xxxx

Dena said...

Cheryl! Your card is just so springy and pretty! I love the happy colors and gorgeous flower combination!!!! Great card!
Hugs, Dena

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Cheryl - this is just adorable, you have coloured this rabbit so beautifully - your flowers are divine Cheryl - this is one adorable card! Love it! Thanks for sharing!! {{{hugs}}}

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
What a gorgeous Easter card..I'm loving the cute little bunny and the colours and papers are delish..
Mandy xx

LINDA said...

OH I Love this one!! Every thing is just perfect!! Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Tammi said...

Oh Cheryl, what a cute Easter card and bunny!! Love all the pretty flowers too, fabulous job on this! ~Hugs

Tara said...

I've been so pants at commenting lately Cheryl, I'm really sorry!
Your card is fabulous, I so love this image and the colours and embellies you've chosen are scrummy!
Hugs Tara xx

Jackie Thomas said...

This card is super cute Cheryl. Beautifully coloured as always. Love it. xo Jackie

Lynda said...

This is so floral and bright Cheryl. The image is too cute for words and makes for a stunning card. Yet another beautiful card Cheryl. ooxx

Cheryl said...

Cheryl I love this image and your colors are perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...