Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010


Oldies but Goodies at Bugaboo
Good afternoon,here is one of the DT cards I had been working on,these images always put a smile on my face.Though I am terrified of getting old.....lol....I cannot believe I got 6 Bugaboo DT cards made this week,that is a record for me..........these images are so easy to work with.You can check out what the other DT girls did here,they are the nicest bunch of girls to work with.I will be able to show the others after the New Release and challenge etc. Hop on over to Bugaboo and have a look at the images available,there are many to choose from.The flowers and hat pin are from Bizzy Becs.Bec made the gorgeous hat pin and I am not sure if she is going to sell them,but I will let you know if she does.Well must go and do some blog hopping,enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...