Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010



Creatalicious Challenge and Bugaboo
Good morning all,sorry I have not been to visit you all yet,as well a doing the Wedding Invites,I had to finish my Creatalicious DT creation and then do the challenge post.Yes, I did leave it a bit late to get my DT creation done and then I decided to alter this tin to add to it,as if I don't have enough to do......lol....I am doing my post now,so I can catch up with you all in the morning and won't have to worry about the post.Well the challenge is up and running and this month our lovely DT member Kylie set the challenge and she wants to see you Create Something with your "Favorite Drink" in mind (hot or cold).So head on over to Creatalicious and check out the gorgeous DT creations,there is lots of inspiration there.

I saw these cute little coffee and tea images over at Bugaboo and just knew I had to use one of these,I just love that little coffee bean hopping out of his coffee mug.Though cappuccino's being my favourite he better stay there so I can have my shot of caffeine.....lol.....When I am not at the shops I settle for an instant cappuccino that I can make at home and so I made this little folder to fit 3 of them.I have seen these little folders around,but could not find a tutorial,so I made my own.Just to put some pressure on myself,I also decided what's a coffee without a cookie,so I altered a tin..........but didn't have the time to make the choc chip cookies to fill it.I got the idea of embossing the cardstock around the tin from No Time To Stamp, I just love the texture it adds to the tin.Thanks so much for visiting me while I have been busy,will catch up with you all tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...