Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


New Release Day at Bugaboo and Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Good morning,its New Release day at Bugaboo.............yeahhhhh I love New Release Day,there are always more fantastic images to play with and it is so hard to choose what you want.I don't know how Jodie does it,she has 5 children and seems to be constantly creating new images.So if she doesn't have what you want now,you can be sure it will pop up one day.Jodie has created a fabulous set of clowns with a number,you can get 0 through to 9..........and how about combining the images to create a larger number......lol.....Well I am so glad Jodie created these as I am always short on boys birthday cards,I always have plenty for girls.There are  also a few more new releases in store and you can see them here.Jodie has a fantastic blog candy up and it finishes on the 15th April,go and check it out here.I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday to complete this card,I love it and am sure I will use it again.Well best be off to bed it's 2.00am here and I am tired,I spent the day shopping with my mum and little girl........we all know shopping is great fun,but so exhausting.Catch you all later,enjoy your day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...