Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bizzy Becs Digi Image and Friday Sketchers
Good morning,I have a Bizzy Becs Digi card for you today.Bec had some trouble with her digi store and it is now back up.This card was made with one of the images available and also a vintage ticket.I just love these,they are so different to a standard ticket and look fabulous on your creations.The roses are from Bizzy Becs online store and lucky me received some hatpins handmade by Bec.I am not sure if she will be selling these hatpins,but there are some Maya road ones available.I have also used the 4mm teal pearls for the corners and coloured the image with my copics.This card is being entered into Friday Sketchers and what a fabulous sketch to work with,I am loving the circle backgrounds at the moment.

Now onto some more news,Bec is looking for 4 DT members to join me in promoting her online store.So if you are interested and would love to apply,check out the details here(this is a link to her online store,the information is towards the bottom of the screen).I think that covers everything,I must catch up on some comments now and will have check the rest tomorrow as it is 12.50am here,another late night for me.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...