Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010


Oldie but Goodie Time at Bugaboo and Friday Sketchers
Hello all,I don't have a funny Bugaboo for you today.I was asked to make a baby shower card and thought this image would be perfect.It is a little different from the other baby shower card I did and wasn't sure if that was the image they wanted.Well,I am happy to say they just loved the card and the image.I am still finding images in the Bugaboo store that I haven't seen before,so take some time and have a look around,if you are after a certain image, Jodie just may have it.I have also used the sketch at Friday sketchers and love how it turned out,I haven't used sketches in a little while and am having fun using them........some of the work has already been done for me.Well,I can't believe I am still busy,I also have to make a a baby girl card and Friday night I have my mother-in-law for dinner and my mum is here from Adelaide and she will be coming over for dinner on Saturday night..........so another busy weekend for me.Though I do get a break from the eldest on Saturday night......lol.......she is going to a slumber party.Must go,need to blog hop and get my shopping list ready,must go food shopping tomorrow or the will be no dinner.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...