Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo and Mojo Monday
Hello again,its new release day at Bugaboo and there is never a shortage of fabulous images with funny sentiments.Above is one of the many new releases and you are sure to get a laugh.I make cards for quite a few people now and they have been wanting some funny ones,well Bugaboo to the rescue.All of the ladies that I make cards for just love these and can't get enough of them.So head on over to Bugaboo and check out the new releases.Don't forget to check out the other fantastic DT creations here.I had a party on Friday night,you might remember from previous posts and one of my friends stayed until 2am,we had a ball going through all of the images,having a laugh and seeing which ones relate to us and I am sure that some of them relate to you all as well.....lol.....

I have used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to make this card,it is different,but I am pleased with how it turned out.I quite like this sketch and am sure I will use it again.Thanks for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, will look audacious in the direction of more interdependent articles soon as its sole of my pet subject-matter to read.

Lavender and old lace said...

HaHa this is just perfect you have made a great job of it its so different well done love Dorothy xx

Unknown said...

Hi, love your card Cheryl. Yes these Bugaboo digi images are always so funny :)

Juls said...

Hilarious!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Cheryl,
This is a hoot of a card. I love that image. Great colours and layout.
Hope all is OK down under.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

this image make me smile bright! :-)

Fantastic
Hugs Elma

Jodie Mackrell said...

Awesome card Cheryl! Love the layout and coloring!

Love crafts forever said...

How cute is that??? Absolutely love it. Stop by at my blog, i have a beautiful Award for you,if you have time. Hugs.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cheryl,
This is another cracker! Love it. Your colouring is fab!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Min said...

If you can laugh at it, you can live with it and these images certainly help you laugh, don't they?! Love this card!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Unknown said...

Hi Hun, You really like these I have to say they do make me smile your cards are always lovely. See you have gone for my candy thanx for joining in and good luck

Love Dawn xx

Tracey Feeger said...

You are making such amazing creations with all the Bugaboo stamps. You are doing a wonderful job - they would be crazy if they didn't keep you on permanently.
mwah
Trace

Merry said...

That is too funny. Such a great card.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, so hilarious and love the layout and embellies onn it.

what a riot!

Leigh said...

Definitely funny card Cheryl. Love that saying.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh how FUN is this!!!

Dena said...

Cheryl, ha ha ha! I love this fun card! That grandma is super cute!!!
Hugs, Dena

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG!! I want her!!!! Is she a hoot or what!! Love this card Cheryl!

Mandy said...

I love this.The image and sentiment had me laughing..A fabulous card..
Mandy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

I love the way you do these gals - another fabulous job and another giggle for me
xXx

Lynda said...

I crack up every time I see this image Cheryl. Thanks for yet again making me smile with the card and ogle over your amazing talent!!! oh...and BTW...the voices agree!! ooxx

Tammi said...

Sounds like a fun time with friends...and thanks for the laugh, love your great card!

Unknown said...

such a fun card=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...