Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Awards

                                           from Lil Daffodil

                                                from Alicia

Good afternoon,I have a few posts to do today so I can catch up on things and get the next Creatalicious Challenge ready.I received these awards of  two wonderful blogging buddies of mine,thankyou so much for thinking of me Alicia and Lil Daffodil.

Firstly I would like to pass these awards back to these two lovely ladies,I would also like to pass them onto the Creatalicious DT,The Bugaboo DT and to all of my followers.Please take them.

Now with Lil Daffodils award I have to list 10 things that make me happy
  1. My Husband
  2. My Girls
  3. My Health
  4. My families health
  5. Cooking for my family
  6. Watching movies
  7. Going out with my family
  8. Shopping
  9. Crafting
  10. Enjoying Life
Now I have to list 5 trivia facts about me
  1. I love bush walks and picnics with my family
  2. I use to play netball
  3. I used to work in the bank
  4. I was the last of my friends at school to get my drivers licence
  5. I used to read alot,now all I do is craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...