Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Birthday Cards

Back again,here are some gorgeous birthday cards I received from my fellow Bugaboo DT members,don't you just love them.The top one came from the lovely and talented Jenny,who like me is one of the newest Bugaboo DT members.Didn't she do a fabulous job,I am over the moon I received one of her cards.And the bottom one came from the wonderfully talented Michele L one of the original Bugaboo DT members,look at all that gorgeous ribbon she sent me.WOW, Michele was so generous with the ribbon,there is so much there and I am looking forward to using it.I just adore the card Michele sent,I love the buttons on the Ballons and her background is fabulous.Thankyou so much ladies,I will treasure these cards.

I do like to keep my birthday a secret,after all who likes to advertise that they are getting older....lol....But I just had to show you these.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...