Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010


Followers Only Blog Candy
Hi all,yeah I finally got my blog candy together.I am celebrating being on two fabulous design teams and I recently had 50,000 hits.This is my way of giving back and thanking you, all of my followers, for your support. If you have only just found my blog and want to follow you can,but you will not be able to enter this candy,you will however qualify for the next candy.I am doing it this way as I did not get given any goodies for this candy.It did come out of my own pocket and I want what I pay for to go to a loyal follower and not to someone who will follow and then stop following.I hope you understand.Now with that out of the way,this candy includes-

2 Rachelle Anne Miller stamps
1 Whiff of Joy stamp
2 High Hopes stamps(they are brand new and were purchased unmounted,so I have mounted them on EZ 
Mount and trimmed them ready for you to use)
1 packet Glitter Journal Tags
1 packet Petaloo Flowers
1 packet Jumbo Paper Clips
4 metres Organza Ribbons(light brown,orange,lime and purple)
4 metres Lace (chocolate,pink,green and cream)
10 Ticket Stubs
20 Paper Doilies(2 different sizes 10 of each)

This post will stay at the top and you will need to scroll down for my newer posts.This candy will close Saturday 1st May 2010 at 12.00am.Please comment on this post only once and I will draw the candy by randomn org.Good luck everyone.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...