Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo and Sketch Saturday
Hi all,I'm back again.I have been busy over the last few days it was my youngests birthday,I went shopping with my MIL,I have been making some DT creations and I have been trying to make some invitations for my little girls birthday party.This is one of the cards I made,my sweet little girl wanted a clown card and this Bugaboo image was perfect and of course it had to be pink and brown. I also decided to make it really pretty,she just loves pretty things.Well,she loved it,so much so that she picks it up often just to look at it........lol.......The flowers,leaves and rhinestones except the large flower came from Bizzy Becs.I must say Becs embellishments are gorgeous and I just can't get enough of them,I have a huge stash but I am always shopping for more.This card needed to be completed quickly,so I used the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday and well the card came together quite quickly.Well best be off,I need to catch up on some DT comments and my personal comments....enjoy your evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...