Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo and Mojo Monday Sketch
Hi all,I have been enjoying the holidays with my girls and getting lots of shopping in. I love shopping, even more so when I get a bargain and I got plenty of those today......woohoo!!! Well anyway,here is my Bugaboo DT card..........I have used the cute Bugaboo cowboy,there are quite a few in the range and they are all fantastic.I loved working with this image and I know I will be getting more of these.........what little boy doesn't love a cowboy!!! The pearl stars I have used are available from Bizzy Becs and they come in a range of fabulous colours,check them out here.Head on over to the catch the bug challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT came up with,they are all brilliant.If you would like this image or any of the other images head on over to the Bugaboo store.I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this card,I did have to move the stars as they were too big for where they should have gone.Well best go,my little one is still a little hyped up and won't go to sleep.........so I will check in with you all later.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...