Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Precious Little Girl
Good morning all,sorry I have been missing a while.I hope you all had a very happy Easter and enjoyed the time with your families.With Easter just finishing and the school holidays here,I have been spending some time with my girls. I will be posting and creating,just not as much in these 2 weeks of  holidays.Sometimes crafting takes over your life and you don't realise how much you are missing out on with your children,they grow so fast and it's time you will never get back............so enjoy it while you can.Which is what I intend to do.I will be trying to get some scrapbooking pages done in between cards,as my scrapbooking has slipped back again and I have so many photos that need to be scrapped.I used on old Prima sketch for this page and I am also trying to incorporate a bit of stamping in each LO now......a little bit of experimenting and some fun.I love how this page turned out and that dusty pink is beautiful,I think of vintage when I see this pink.Well off to blog hopping and to see what I have missed over the last few days.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...