Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bizzy Becs May Competition
Hi all,yes I have not been good at blogging lately,there always seems to be something to do at home.I have been busy washing loads of clothes while we have the sun,making my DT creations(one I can finally show now) and scrapbooking my nephew's holiday album.So I just try to do a bit of everything........hmmmm maybe I should get a cleaner, then I could just craft and spend time with my girls....lol....

Well enough babble from me,Bec from Bizzy Becs is holding an awesome competition and the winner will receive a $50 stamp and embellishment pack.To enter the competition you have to be a Bizzy Becs customer,if you have purchased from the store before then you can enter.We want you to create a card with "Embellishments and Bling" you can enter your creation here and link it to Mr Linky,while you are there check out the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT made.The flowers,bling,leaf punch and hat pin all came from Bizzy Becs.Below is a picture of what you could win,now isn't it fantastic.......so get creating ,the competition finishes the end of May.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...