Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My First Sweet Pea Stamps Card
Good morning all,I just had to show you my first Sweet Pea card........how beautiful are these images.I received this image and another off Bec for my birthday,thankyou so much Bec.Well, for some reason I really wanted to make my card purple and red,but these were the only papers I had in that colour.I am not sure I like these papers anymore,but you know I am pleased that I am using some of my old stash.The roses and leaves came from Bizzy Becs,the ribbon was a birthday present from Michele and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.I have used this months sketch from the CLP challenge blog,so will be entering my card there.Well,must go,I need to get the groceries done before the girls get home.I will catch up with you all this evening.........enjoy your day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...