Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Feather Blending Challenge and Friday Sketchers
Hi all,its a fun card today.Sammi over at Mad For Markers has a feather blending challenge going at the moment,it is only open to Australia and New Zealand residents.It's the first time I have attempted feather blending and I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.Feather blending is such a fun technique and I will be be trying to get as much practise in as I can,there is a tutorial on the Mad For Markers blog on how to Feather Blend.I have used this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch to create this card,I haven't been well the last few days and using sketches has really helped me to get some cards completed. The gorgeous roses on this card come from Bizzy Becs and I have just ordered some more in other colours and am looking forward to recieving them.Well I hope you are enjoying your day.Thanks for stopping by
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...