Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge - Male Theme and Sketch
Hello all,are you ready for another Bugaboo challenge..........this challenge is a double whamy.You need to create something for a male and also follow a sketch,so head on over to Catch the Bug for the challenge details and also check out the awesome DT creations while you are there.I hope to see all your wonderful creations and don't forget you will be in the running to win some Bugaboo images.

I also just wanted to thankyou all for your comments on my last post,I didn't realise so many of you were also struggling to comment on blogs.I was the same as many of you,not wanting to upset anyone by missing their blog,but as we all know crafters are all wonderful people and do know that we will eventually get to them.I often spent more time commenting than crafting, I commented on over 200 blogs just for our Creatalicious challenge blog last month.Anyway as many of you know,it is just a matter of finding a  happy balance.Well enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...