Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bugaboo Blog Hop - Love is in the Air
Good evening,are you ready for another Bugaboo challenge? This weeks challenge is Love is in the Air,so you could make a creation for a Wedding,Anniversary and I suppose even Valentines day.I have used  the image "One person to Annoy"......lol.....and I have put the matching sentiment on the inside of the card.Now I know that this image and sentiment would be more suited to a man giving this to his wife.......LMAO.......,but realistically how many men make these cards, or are able to get their hands on one.You can see this image and sentiment here at Bugaboo.We also have a blog hop for this weeks challenge,so why not join in and check out what beautiful creations the DT have made.If you would like to join in with the blog hop you will need to start here at Jodie's blog.If you have arrived here from Sandy's blog then you are on the right track,when you have finished here, head on over to Marilyn's blog.Don't forget there are also some prizes up for grabs and you can get the details here.I hope all this makes sense,I am still not feeling very well..............I am so sick and tired of blowing my nose and little miss was up coughing all night.So please forgive me if this sounds like babble...lol...Well enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...