Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo
Good evening,today is oldie but goodie day at Bugaboo......where the DT get to showcase some of the older but not forgotten images.I chose this little cutie,I didn't have any get well cards in my stash so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make a get well card for my stash.You get the sentiment with this image and I have merged them together using Microsoft Office Word.I have embossed and inked the edges of the punched flowers and have also used stickles on some of the flowers and the wings.The rhinestones,rosebuds and doily all came from Bizzy Becs.Don't forget to stop by the Bugaboo blog and check out the fabulous creations by the rest of the DT.Well off to do more blog hopping,it is taking me a while as it is just making me feel more tired, but I am getting there.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...