Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creatalicious Challenge # 11
Good morning,and WOW another month has gone by...........time is just going way too quick for my liking.We are already up to Creatalicious Challenge # 11, this one was set by Linda and she wants to see you

Stitch It Up - Show some Stitching Fake or Real....and Use this Layout below..


This card was made for one of my daughters friend's sister,she wanted a special card for her best friend and of course I had to use this Mo's Digital Pencil image.............just perfect for the occasion.The gorgeous embellishments are available from Bizzy Becs and the vintage ticket is available from Bizzy Becs Digi Downloads. And, of course I have edged all the cardstock in stickles............it's becoming a bit of a habit of mine....lol....I just can't get enough of all the sparkle.

Come over to Creatalicious and join in the fun,remember you can make anything you like..........just have some sort of stitching on your creation and use the layout.BTW if I don't get to you all straight away,its because I am auto posting some posts,I have finally got to work properly for me.Well,thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...