Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge
Good evening,yeah I am getting back on track again,thankyou all for stopping by and  for your warm comments.......it is much appreciated.I have had a few card orders that need to be finished by Friday and I have finished 2 this weekend,this is one of them.I still have another baby shower card to make,then I start on the next lot.Anyway I was having trouble finding a few images for baby showers cards,I need 3 cards and I couldn't use the same image as they are all going to the same baby shower...lol....So I found this cute Sassy Cheryl's image going through my files and thought this would be perfect.I did however make one mistake and that was to print the image way too big,I decided to work with it anyway and I quite like that the bear has centre stage.Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week was to emboss,so I have embossed the flowers.I have also used stickles around all the edges,I am so hooked on edging the cardstock in glitter at the moment......I have done it on the last few cards.The rhinestones and doily are from Bizzy Bec's and the rest is from my own stash.Well must go and get the Creatalicious challenge post ready,the new challenge starts tomorrow.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...