Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dottie's World Challenge
Good morning,this card I made today........I have been wanting to use these gorgeous Charmed cards and Crafts images I won on Bev's blog recently.I did already have the Pixie Chicks bundles and a Dottie at Work bundle,but the bundle I won was Sugar and Spice and OMG they are the sweetest images.So I also decided to enter the Dottie's world challenge and this week they want to see an easel card.Well I was happy with that,I have been wanting to do another easel card and I am really happy with how it turned out.Though,it does look so much prettier IRL.All the embellishments came from Bizzy Becs and the butterfly is a MS punch,I have also edged some of the DP in stickles.The vintage digi ticket is available from Bizzy Becs digi store.The large red flower is a Gardenia available from Bizzy Becs,but the colour was buttercream(I think) I coloured it with my copics using a tutorial from Kylie and you can see that here.I just touched the edge of the flower in red and let the ink soak through as far as I wanted it to go(not too far).I then got a very pale yellow and touched the red and it really just blended itself,I then used my colourless blender to take away some of the yellow(it was the lightest yellow I had).Well I hope that made sense,must get to bed it's late again........will visit you all in the afternoon.Enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...