Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bugaboo Catch the Bug - Show Your Team Colours Challenge
Hi all,sorry I have been away a while.I have been getting bad headaches over the last week and a half,I think lack of sleep,not drinking much water,exercising and looking at a computer screen were all just making it worse.I am feeling much better now,but will try and spend my time on the computer in little bits throughout the day.I will still be blogging and visiting you all,but it may have to be over a few days.
Anyway,it's time for another Bugaboo challenge and this challenge is to Show Your Team Colours,just in time for the FIFA World Cup.Well I am Aussie,so of course it had to be Aussie,Aussie,Aussie Oi,Oi,Oi and I have used the Socceroos team colours.Now you need to make a card or project that features

* the team colours of the country that he/she wants to win the World Cup
* the colours of his/her national flag
* the colours of his/favourite sports team (i.e. silver & blue for the Dallas Cowboys)

So come on lets see your team colours and be in with a chance to win some Bugaboo images.Don't forget to check out the Bugaboo store,Jodie has uploaded some new images while I have been away and they are BRILLIANT!!! And,if you are looking for some inspiration check out what the Bugaboo DT created here,they are FANTASTIC!! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...