Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo
Good morning and yes I can't believe it's new release day at Bugaboo again.Jodie has created these fantastic giraffe block images and you can use them for just about anything.I have made a thankyou card and a bookmark to slip inside the card.These images would make fab invitations as well,it took me a while to complete this as I really had no idea what I wanted to do.Well I am happy with the end result and thats all that matters.I have only used three of the seven images available,check out the amazing creations from the rest of the DT here.If you would like to purchase these images you can get them here and don't forget to look at the bottom of the page because Jodie has also listed a bundled price saving you money.I have used some gorgeous rhinestones for the flower centres in a brown colour and they are available from Bizzy Becs,I just can't get enough of these sparkly rhinestones.......I love them.Well it's very early morning here and I should be in bed with the lack of sleep I have had,so will see you all tomorrow.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...