Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Alicia's Challenge
Hi all,have had a busy week since we got back from holidays.I had parties to take the girls to,food shopping to do(they all kept saying there was no food in the house)...lol....,back to school and back to the gym.I think we are now getting back into the swing of things again.Alicia challenged us to make six beautiful cards in an hour,well I knew this was just impossible for me....lol....as I always fuss about with cards.You can go over the hour which is exactly what I did,they took me an hour and 40 minutes to complete and yep sure enough I am the slowest so far....lol.....Now they do look simple,but the extra time was taken up cutting the circles with my nestabilities as well as embossing the image with copper embossing powder.The circle and Merry Christmas sentiment are two seperate stamps.Well I am glad I now have six more chrissy cards,thanks for the challenge Alicia.If you would like to join in with the challenge,you have until Sunday and you can check the details here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...