Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010



Baby Boy Card and Blog Candy Win
Hi all,I think everything is over now and I can get back into crafting.As you know,we only got back home from holidays at about 7.30pm last night and this morning my little one had a birthday party to go to and then I took my eldest and her two friends to see Eclipse and I loved it.Though I do get annoyed at the endings because I want to see more.....lol......I do have a few things to show you that I didn't get to before we went away,but I will start with these.A while back I told you I had to make a baby girl and boy card,I showed you the girl one and now this is the boy one.I used a Pink Cat Studio image,I love this image it is so cute........I have been asked to make a baby girl card with this image as well.The second picture is the awesome blog candy I won a few weeks ago,Tammi from Tropical Dreams went through her images and offered them up as blog candy and LUCKY me won these 20 Stamping Bella images and the gorgeous card she sent me.Thankyou so much Tammi and I am so sorry it took me a while to blog this.The embellishments and ticket I used on my card are available at Bizzy Becs.I also must apologise to you all,I had very limited access to the internet while I was away and we were out everyday that I didn't get to do much blog hopping.Well I think that is all enjoy your week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...