Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Whiff of Joy Wedding
Hello all,thanks so much for all your kind words,I am still a little sick but alot better than I was and of course it had to be very cold today.Well todays card is one I made for a very close friend,she gets married in one week from tomorrow and her colours are pink and brown.I was a bit worried I wouldn't get this card done as I have had so many card requests over the last 2 weeks as well as DT cards to do, and being sick didn't help.You know my husbands answer to this"just buy her a card".....lol....he knows she loves my handmade cards and that she would be so annoyed if she didn't get one.......he thought it would be funny.Oh what would we do without them....lol....Any way I am really pleased with how it turned out,it is hard to see but the veil and flowers are covered in stickles.The beige DP has glitter on it and the pink cardstock is embossed.All the gorgeous embellishments on this card are available from Bizzy Becs.Well must get to more blog hopping,enjoy your weekend and school holidays to those that have them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...