Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bizzy Becs July Challenge
Hi all,well I am almost better and am so relieved,but I have so much cleaning to do before I can completely enjoy the holidays with my girls.So my plan is to clean this weekend and to take a blogging break for the school holidays and just do lots of fun things with the family.I will still be posting DT creations and visiting your blogs but that is about it,so there may only be two or three posts for you to look at over the next two weeks.So I hope you all stick around and catch up with me after the school holidays.Well,onto my DT card,this card was made for Bizzy Becs July Challenge...............Bec wants you to create something with "Pearls and Swirls".What a fun challenge,it is only for Bizzy Becs customers,so come on and join in the fun,we are looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.BTW there is another awesome prize for the winner and don't forget to check out the stunning DT creations.I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...