Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010


Creatalicious Vintage Challenge and New Bizzy Becs Stamps
Good morning everyone,I hope you are enjoying your weekend..........I finally have a chance to slow down and relax.I have been out everyday for the last 3 days,I haven't had a chance to make cards or be on the computer........so today will be my catch up day.Anyway it's time for another Creatalicious challenge,yes how quick did the month go.This month we want to see VINTAGE and I knew exactly what I wanted use,I have had this shoe image printed for weeks and just knew it would be perfect for a vintage card.The large flower was made by me,using this tutorial here and it is the same flower as in my last post.I also used some gorgeous burgundy lace,which I was hesitating over using as I don't have alot of it......lol......I do find it hard to use some of my favourite things,but it is there to be used..........just need to convince myself of that.....lol.....Another favourite thing of mine is this vintage music paper,it is a digi paper and is available from Bizzy Becs Digi Downloads,and you know what I love about it..........I am not going to run out of it.Now, hop on over to Creatalicious and check out the gorgeous creations the DT have for you this month.

Now onto some exciting news,Bec from Bizzy Becs is getting a new range of stamps in and they are called Sweet Post Stamps.I have used one on this card and I love them,they come in a set of six and are already EZ mounted.....................so keep an eye out they will be in the store sometime today.I hope to see your creations in this months challenge............thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...