Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Whiff of Joy Baby Card
Good morning all,it has been a few days since I have done any blogging.A dear friend of mine and her hubby are on holidays and stayed last night.I spent the last few days getting ready for their visit,everytime she visits she likes to go through my card collection and take her favourites and of course she always pays me.............well she nearly cleaned me out.........lol........I also had to make her three welcome baby cards and the third one she only told me about 2 - 3 days ago.When she arrived I told her I had completed two cards and the third I was going to finish last night while she was here,she was going out to visit a few friends last night and forgot to tell me she needed it then.So with about an hour and a half to spare,I made this card and lucky for me I had already coloured the image.Now on top of that she has also asked me to scrap her wedding photos into an 8x8 album,she is lucky I just love her to bits.....lol......hmmmmm I really need to try and get this scrapbooking started.Well best go,I have another two cards to make for my friend,she asked for them before she left this morning...........and I need to get them posted to her sister and she will pick them up there while she is visiting.Will be doing some blog hopping this evening,enjoy your day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...