Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010


For a Debutante
Hello again,you wouldn't believe what I just did,I had just posted this card and then saw some drafts that I didn't need in the dashbord,so I deleted them.And this post was one of them......arghhhh.......I don't know why after I had posted it it came up as a draft......oh well gotta do it all again.This card was made for a friend whose niece is going to a debutante ball and she wanted a special card for her.So we decided I should  do an all white card,appropriate for the occasion don't you think? The flowers,spellbinder die and cuttlebug folder used were purchased from Bizzy Becs.There are two photos so you can see all of the detail,it was quite difficult capturing it all.I am going to enter this card into the following challenges
Well best get dinner done,will stop by later to see what you ahve all been up to.

Edit - Sorry everyone I forgot to say where I got the image,it is a Sassy Studio Designs image.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...