Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #7
Good afternoon,well this is a record for me I have been able to do another challenge.This time I have made a card for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges,it is Fathers Day soon here in Australia so I thought I'd better get my hubby's card made before I get any more requests from friends.....lol.....I think this image was Kenny K's first freebie and lucky for me I was able to get it,my hubby loves golf, so it was perfect for his card.I have also purchased a few of Kenny K's images,I just have to find time to use them.I don't know about all of you,but I am finding digi images very addictive and far too easy to get.......lol.......I have so many, that  I probably won't  get to use them all in my lifetime, and I still keep buying ones that I just have to have.Well,at least they are there waiting for me.Anyway must go,I have to get on the treadmill,keep an eye on my 4yo and get dinner ready.I will be back to check on your blogs after she goes to bed..........thats when I get my peace and quiet....lol....Enjoy your evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...