Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Whiff of Joy Baby Card
Good evening everyone,here is number 2 of the three baby cards I had to make for my friend.I used the Mojo Monday sketch on this card,which made it easy to get the card done very quickly.The only thing is I didn't get to enter the card,oh well maybe next time.The flower is another of those handmade flowers,I love these.Here is the link again if you missed out.I have used a Whiff of Joy image - Willow holding a baby and you can get this at Bizzy Becs,they are 10% off at the moment.I hope you all enjoyed your weekend,I did alot of walking and really enjoyed it........but OMG I was so tired last night.I need to get to bed early tonight.......lol.........I am going to a 2.5 hour gym session tomorrow.I will be catching up with some of the girls I have become friends with,we are going to be doing Zumba,Boxing and stretching and I thinik I am going to be very tired again.Enjoy your evening or day,thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...