Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Boy Card
Good afternoon,here is another commissioned card.I was asked to make a soccer card for a 21 year old and it had to be in his team colours.I found this card quite difficult to make when I got to choosing the papers,as I had no orange DP to suit the card,so I had to emboss an orange panel.The other issue I faced was that there were no adult male soccer digi images to be found,so I emailed Mo Manning asking if she would kindly draw a male soccer player........and she did.Thankyou so much Mo for drawing this FANTASTIC image,it is much appreciated.Here is the link to Mo's Digital Pencil,so you can check out her other brilliant images.I am going to enter this card into these challenges -
Digital Tuesday - Sports
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Copic Creations - Shading
Thankyou all for stopping by and your get well wishes,it means alot to me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...