Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

One Last Boy Card For Now 
Hello all,I have been busy the last few days.We had family photos on Saturday and then I took my little one to another birthday party.On Sunday we had my husbands family over for lunch and our nephew got his barrel of cookies....lol.....I also made them caramel slice and a peach almond cake.Anyway,after such a busy weekend I made some time to get this other requested card done.This card is for the same family as the soccer one,and is for the sister to give her brother, apparently he loved Thomas the Tank Engine when he was little.......so this is why we have this image for a 21st bithday card....lol....I found this image here and coloured it with my copics.
I am going to enter this card to the following challenges
Cards for Men - Transport
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...